If you need water main replacement in the Lower Mainland, protect your property and save money by calling the experienced professionals at BS Plumbing. We can handle water main installations without digging up your property. Why should you choose trenchless water main repair? Consider the following:
- It’s cheaper than traditional open-cut water line replacements.
- Trenchless activity will not destroy your backyard, driveway or landscaping due to its minimum excavation.
- Eco-friendly with minimal set-up space required.
- The BS no-dig technique gets the job done in half the time of traditional techniques.
Symptoms of a Broken Water Line
Sometimes a broken water line or a leak in the water main can go unnoticed during the winter and early spring because the yard is wet or covered with snow. However, once it starts to dry out, watch out for obvious signs of a broken pipe:
- Look for areas of your yard that stay damp and mushy.
- Check your water bill if it’s consistently higher than normal.
- Shut off the water valve inside your home and check the water meter. If it moves at all, then your water main is broken.
If you need water main maintenance or a new water main, BS drainage and sewer experts can handle the job.
Fast and Reliable Main Water Line Servicing
Underground main water line replacement without property damage or extensive excavation is now possible thanks to BS’s no-dig techniques and pipe bursting technology. Once you book an appointment with BS, a licensed and qualified technician will come to your property and provide a thorough assessment and free estimate of the needed repairs or replacement.
Our team is highly trained in trenchless water main replacement, repairs and maintenance. We will respect your property – and your budget – at all times.
Do you have a water main emergency?
If you can, shut off the water inside your home first, then call BS Plumbing. We have a 24-hour Emergency Response team with 12 vehicles dedicated especially to after-hours emergency services! We can come to your residential or commercial plumbing emergency regardless of the hour or the issue. Our large emergency fleet is always available to help you with your plumbing emergencies. Our plumbing, heating, and drainage services all feature Senior Technicians who have many years experience in the industry! You are always taken care of by BS! You can rest easy knowing that a BS Plumbing team member will always be there to help with your water main needs.